Enjoy the ultimate helicopter tour over Bali’s most popular volcanoes. Fly over the impossibly green rice terraces and striking volcanoes set the backdrop for this truly spectacular tour. Leaving behind the coastal resorts of Nusa Dua and Sanur, we will start our gentle climb into the heart of Bali, over the cultural center of Ubud to Mount Batur rising prominently above the vivid landscape of greenery. The huge Batur caldera measuring 10 x 13km sits about 1,500m above sea level. As we fly around the rim, you will have unobstructed views of the active volcano that rises 700m above the serene Lake Batur.
Returning, we will join Bali’s west coast at Tanah Lot Temple, and follow it south along Bali’s famous beaches of Canggu, Seminyak and Kuta. Then to the Bukit Peninsula with white beaches, sheer limestone cliffs, coral reefs and Uluwatu Temple.
Duration : Approx. 70 minutes
Price : IDR 33.300.000 per helicopter
Max. 4 people
Please use the form below to book this service
The Robinson R66 Turbine Marine Helicopter is the newest helicopter from the Robinson Helicopter Company.
Incredible power from a Rolls Royce RR300 engine delivering best in class performance, with a payload capacity of over 600kg.
- Pilot + 4 Passengers
All JAG Aviation R66 Helicopters are equipped with:
- Emergency Floatation Equipment for flights over water
- Air-Conditioning for passenger comfort
- Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Bluetooth connectivity for music and telephone connection
- Leather Seats
- Baggage compartment for up to 135Kg and large enough for golf clubs!!
- Garmin “glass” avionics, great for the pilots, fun for the passengers!