Short on time, our “Taste of Bali” tour has it all!
Helicopter will take off from Bali Heli Nusa Dua Helipad, fly and get up close and personal with the GWK statue, rising from the rugged hills of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the magnificent Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue stands watch over the island. The towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark and depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda. From there we will take you to the beaches of Balangan and Dreamland before turning to Bali most famous temple, Uluwatu. Perched on top of the limestone cliffs overlooking one of the world’s most famous surfing breaks, the temple is one of six key temples making up the six spiritual pillars of Bali. Onwards along the Bali’s stunning southern coastline with its picturesque cliffs, white sandy beaches and colourful coral reefs.
Duration: Approx. 12 minutes
Price: IDR 8.100.000 per helicopter
Max. 4 people
Please use the form below to book this service
The Robinson R66 Turbine Marine Helicopter is the newest helicopter from the Robinson Helicopter Company.
Incredible power from a Rolls Royce RR300 engine delivering best in class performance, with a payload capacity of over 600kg.
- Pilot + 4 Passengers
All JAG Aviation R66 Helicopters are equipped with:
- Emergency Floatation Equipment for flights over water
- Air-Conditioning for passenger comfort
- Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Bluetooth connectivity for music and telephone connection
- Leather Seats
- Baggage compartment for up to 135Kg and large enough for golf clubs!!
- Garmin “glass” avionics, great for the pilots, fun for the passengers!